Scoring update: Dana 6 Kent 6. She picked Jasmine and Michael before the 1st round, then stuck to her picks.
I had Michael and Megan, and changed to Jasmine and Jorge based on their performances. So Dana got 6 for picking one right ahead of time and I got 3 and 3.
Ben and Lynn, I hope you have a version of this game as it would be perfect to help Ben through each week.
We did enjoy the bird calls of Megan's performance, but it made me want to see Norman Gentle perform because he would give us two minutes of the same ridiculousness.
To agree with SB, Dana's team is stacked, and I am rooting for most of them to do well, but I figured that I would go the route of America voting for the least deserving or the sappy picks (I do like Scott, but he is not in the top 8; and Dana got Gokey before I could get my pick). Glad everyone enjoys the idea, I know we do. I'll be sure to let everyone know how it is going.
I think my team name should be The Gentles...or maybe not, we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment