7.19.2009

One Year Ago


Today, Kent and I are celebrating our first anniversary! I can't believe that our wedding was an entire year ago...time has passed SO quickly, but so much has happened since July 19, 2008 that it almost seems further away. This has been the most wonderful and perfect year in so many ways. Marriage is everything I thought it would be and more, and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who makes my life so much fun every day. I love you Kent...thanks for the first of many great years to come! Here are some of my favorite shots of us on our wedding day.

2 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

You all are the best! Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating just how awesome the two of you are for one another!

Lauren said...

Happy anniversary! I said it before and I will say it again: You are truly one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. Congrats on the first year - here's to many more! :o)