I'm completely stealing this idea from my clever friend Camille, but I liked it so much that I had to. I think I've said before that I like "assignments" for blog posts because it decreases the pressure factor. This seemed like a pretty interesting idea, so here goes.
The challenge is to post a picture everyday for 30 days. Each day has a category of picture to follow, all different.
Day 1: Post a picture of yourself.

Ok, this is me! Albeit, not my day-to-day attire and hairstyle, but the rest of it is there. I remember taking this picture and being completely, entirely, wonderfully happy. I can definitely have my down days where I complain, sweat the small stuff, forget all the amazing blessings I have. But, I always hope that no matter what, this is what I am on the inside and what I strive for. Laughing, joyful, and happy.
1 comment:
Oh, Dana, what a beautiful picture! That smile is always what I see in my mind's eye when I think of you. :)
Post a Comment