7.03.2010

Inspiration

Day 6: A picture that inspires you

This picture was taken in a place called Panacea, Florida. If you know me, which I assume you do, you know this is where my family went on vacation for as long as I can remember. It is a very small town in Florida with one stoplight, but it's on the water, has great seafood, and it's quiet and unbelievably relaxing. My grandparents built the house there that our family has used for decades. My mom started going there when she was a teenager. This picture was taken from the dock at our house.

When I was young, Panacea was always a very creative place for me. I read tons of books there, and I was a very imaginative child. Panacea always felt like a place that was full of stories to me. If I were to ever write a book, this would be the place I could do it. Something about it inspires me and makes me want to read, write, listen to music, and be outside. It stirs my imagination and takes me to a different place, and for that I will always love it.

No comments: