I'll keep this short, but I have to say that last night, on our way to dinner, we had to stop to allow a mother duck and about 15 little babies cross the street. They were so tiny and their little legs moved so fast. I couldn't stop squealing.
Then, when we returned home, there was a litter of kittens hanging out on our front porch. Apparently our neighbor's cat had kittens recently, and they hang out in our front yard and under our house. It is the most wonderful thing ever. I'm currently begging to adopt one of the kittens, but for now, I just watch them play in our front yard and pretend that they're mine.


1 comment:
My mom and I read your post together while she was visiting, and we both "awwww'ed" with delight! Orange kitties are my mom's favorite, and she almost lost it with that last picture. :)
It makes me smile thinking of you amongst all those kittens...I know their "meows" make you giddy with happiness! I think Kent should let you keep at least one! :)
Post a Comment