5.07.2009

Playoffs?! And more...




-Rajon played bad in Game 1 (at least for the first half), and the Celtics lost. He played like a man possessed last night and the Celtics won...essentially without two of the "Big Three." After this year, I think the Celtics might start marketing the team with pictures of Rondo instead of Pierce. He's the future. I think my favorite thing about him is his mean streak. He just snarls at the guy he's guarding and does some pretty nasty stuff out there on the court...all with a calm demeanor.


-Although I disagree with his philosophies about life and religion, I'm really enjoying almost everything I hear from Conor Oberst (Bright Eyes). The guy can write a song!


-Nice job America on not falling prey to the judges and producers' agenda-setting on American Idol this week. They all but said "Send Kris home." He's the only hope for a Lambertless world, and the only hope for Gentle's Giants.


Speaking of which...



-The Package Artists lost another this week in Allison. She netted Dana's team 60 points for her 3rd place finish, making the score:
Package Artists: 153
Gentle's Giants: 126
I called Allison's dismissal early and Dana picked Kris (gasp!) and then switched to Danny based on that last scream he did. My ears are still bleeding by the way. Also, I'm hoping to be able to sleep through the night soon if I can just recover from the visual violation I received from Adam Lambert. Why do people like him?


-We got to Season 3 on Friday Night Lights only to find out it wasn't available online like the first two. Remember at the end of the latest Star Wars movie when Vader finds out his wife is dead and screams "Noooooooooooooo!!!!" ? That was what Dana did upon finding out we had to wait for Season 3. But it's not so bad, it's due out in a couple of weeks. Plus, we need to focus all our energy on Lost anyway...and the playoffs. "Playoffs?!"

Jamboe Cup I is in two days, and I could not be more excited. I've actually scheduled a practice session for tonight with some of the weaker players on my team, The Heartbreakers, seen below:



J.D.

The Lo

-Dana has been a champ this month with the working and driving and taking care of our home. She's the best! And I think God wanted to reward her for being such a great wife, and that's why He sent the kittens to live under our house. She spends a lot of time on our front porch saying "mew mew mew" in a high voice to try and get them to come and visit with her.


-One more exam...gotta go study. "Catch you later on down the trail."

No comments: